Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Stealing Part 2

21. A better name for me would be:

22. I have a hard time understanding:
  
23. If I ever go back to school, I’d:
  
24. You know I like you if: 
  
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be:
  
26. If I could bring back a TV show for a reunion it would be:
  
27. Take my advice, never:
  
28. My ideal breakfast is:
  
29. A song I love, but do not own is: 
  
30. If you visit my hometown, I'd suggest:
  
31. If I could meet a couple of my blog buddies, I'd include:
  
32. Why won’t people:
  
33. If you spend the night at my house:
  
34. I’d stop everything for:
  
35. The world could do without:
  
36. The last time I got drunk I:
  
37. My favorite blonde is:
  
38. Paper clips are more useful than: 

39. If I do anything well, it’s:
  
40. And by the way:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nod - you are too kind. :)
    I love your videos. I hate stupid people too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you on Sunday Stealing. Love the video :)) Awesome.

    ReplyDelete