Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday 9

Hey everyone so I saw this and thought it was cool this is my Saturday 9
So here are the questions: Check out my answers!

1. When severe whether happens, generally speaking, are you ready for it?
I live in NYC I most def am lol ;)
2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be? 
Probably singing lol people say I have a pretty voice I say only for karaoke lol I would loveto sound like Alicia Keys
3. What do you strive for in life? 
To be happy and to make others happy! To be one of the blessed few to have a careeer that I love and having my own family would be awesome too lol
4. If you were given a vacation home and you could have it anywhere, what location would you choose?
California I miss it there so much!!!!
5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend? 
It depends on the group, if its my besties then major energy with others energy if I see they are wiling to work fairly then loads if not then crash and burn sugar rush lol
6. When you're sick do you take "sick days" or do you force yourself to continue working? 
Continue working unless I'm throwing-up
7. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why? 
My dresser because it is really two fused to be one and it holds every!!!!!
8. When you go out, where do you like to go? What do you like to do? 
I LOVE to go karaoking especially  with my besties!!!
9. How's life? Is it treating you well right now?
My life is ok I'm alive can't complain! In graduate school at my dream college starting my baking business with my bestie  Kimora! So life is pretty good! How bout yours?

5 comments:

  1. Loved your NYC answer. Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/09/national-day-of-service-and-remembrance/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harriet thank you so much! You have a great weekend as well!

    Loves and likes ya <3
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gigi!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I loved your answers! I'm in tornado alley and we are NEVER completely ready for unexpected weather.

    I noticed that you haven't activated your email so we can reply to your sweet comments! If you'll click on your DASHBOARD then EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW EMAIL, then SAVE at the bottom, then all your friends can reply to you! Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I.A. thank you for the heads up I made that change. Thank you for the lovely message! How is your weekend going? Hopefully well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I came back over after your last comment to see if you wrote back. FYI: most people won't come back to see if you left them a comment. If you have your comments sent to your email, then you can reply to them via email like I did to you! I hope that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete