Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Epiphany

Hey everyone ok so I have come to the realization that I am at a immensely interesting part of in my life right know. I am a 22 and working on my Graduates degree (that is pretty scary when everyone around you is like 100 and experienced and so serious!) I guess I feel like I am between a rock and a hard place right know in my life. I am still young but very mature for my age! I am a very sarcastic person that loves to have fun and go to 80s parties lol. My friends are btwn the ages of 23 and 36 and I wonder where exactly do I fight in. Most undergrad's are my age but I am not an  undergrad and I feel like it is in some way inappropriate to go to the undergrad events. There is that and then lets through in the fact that there is this whole situation where basically mom is a co-parent to this two month old baby that is know my baby sister. Today I, for the first time, saw what single mothers really had to go through.  My graduate classes are at night and seeing as how I am currently unemployed when my mother goes to work I watch the baby. Well never have I ever felt so overwhelmed (including when I took 7 classes in one semester). I was trying to clean, do school work, and take care of this child. IT was difficult trying to take a shower, get dressed, and ready to leave with this little baby crying for everything. My goodness it was def a domestic experience! But I must say I enjoyed it! But honestly I could not have a child and still be living in my mother's house, that def would not work! I have no problem with my mom baby-sitting but to raise a child under her roof lol that is a negative! I think that is why God has not yet blessed with any children.  But I do feel quite lucky that I can focus on my school work with a peace of mind knowing that when I do have a child (hopefully) I will be financially equipt to take care of it; and that I will hopefully be married and in love lol. Well that is all for now! I think this blog thing is just going to be my escape, my place to let my creative juices flow whether it is baking, crafting, writing, drawing, whatever!! I think I will really like this blog thing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment