Monday, September 12, 2011

Who Are Your "Friends"?

Hello bloggers I have decided to try to start  my first game. Have you ever watched the hilarious show "Friends"? It is hilarious and a great part of my childhood!  So after tons of thinking and nice chitty chat with IA I came up with "Who Are Your "Friends"? Here is how you play, in the show Friends there are 6 friends named Monica Geller, Rachel Green, Phoebe Buffey, Ross Geller, Chandler Bing, and Joey Tribbiani (yes I know there full names and I do not have to google them lol and proud of it), your job is to match you friends to these characters! Here I will start:

















BV gets Monica

















Kimora gets Rachel















I'm Pretty sure it is safe to say I'm Phoebe lol


 Mamacita gets Ross



















K.J. gets Chandler




















Jeremiah gets Ross

No not all of them are exactly like the characters but I see a lot of them in each other lol. Ok so it is know your turn! You repeat the most but put your friends pics in place of mine! I hope to make this a regular game using different shows! Can't wait to see your "Friends"! Be sure to link me to your page so I respond!

Loves and likes ya <3
Gigi

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is awesome!! I love it. I will definitely play along.

    ReplyDelete